Monday, February 8, 2010

Evaluation of Their acting

I am going to evaluate the No. B’s acting. I think, they did well but, there has several problems. Someone acted extra one (not necessary character). That is made me confused. Also, they act with script out. It is very obviously thing but, I mean, they did a good job. That was almost extemporaneous speaking. Therefore, some of parts were not perfect and not smooth. I feel sad about that. Also, the other problem is their decision. The three decisions were very unfair and not advantage to the main character that have the problem with her roommate. The only one thing that I remember is go back to your country. It is too extreme decision. Then, if I have a same problem with the acting, it means, just bear the entire problem and annoying things until my roommate going out? Or just let me go back to my country? It is not a good decision. The decisions were made me angry. If the team is changed their decision, then the acting was more perfect and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment